Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A little about mysef and the reasons of starting this blog

Hey all,

Well I guess the first thing to go into is who I am and why I have decided to make this blog.

So who are you Lady Parabellum and why do you think you have the knowledge to do a blog about owning/administrating/running of gaming communites?

Simple i've been within the gaming community for the past 10 years. I have ran Multi-gaming community, Counter Strike gaming clan(which did not to bad in ED back in the day.... i LOVE the AWP:P), ran a long standing World of Warcraft guild and I'm currently in the process of getting a new gaming community off the ground.

This blog is not to advertise the gaming community I am currently running and i'm not planning on telling the address or any information of the community. Things I type on here might upset people within that community and I wish to use this place as a learning hub to people who are or wish to get into the business of running gaming communities. Im not making this blog to show everyone how easy and great it is to have the Owner/Clan leader/Guild Leader tag. This blog will deal with day to day running of the community and past issues that have happened in other communites I have ran or have been lucky to be a member of. I did some searching for blogs like this as i was interested in increasing my knowledge, but I couldnt find just what i needed.

Before you commant, yes my english is shocking. This is also another reason for starting the blog, I wish to better my written English.

So I think thats all for the moment, hope you stick around. If there is any type of subject you want to me to cover, please leave a comment.

Para x

No comments:

Post a Comment